Thursday 26 March 2009

Yes, I am a Muslim

I sleep like you
Eat like you
Walk like you
Breath like you
But, yes I am a Muslim

I have the same rights as you
The same ambitions as you
The same dreams as you
The same hopes as you
But yes, I am a Muslim

I hurt like you
Bleed like you
Cry like you
Laugh like you
But yes, I am a Muslim

I am human like you
Have a soul like you
Have a mind like you
Have a heart like you
But yes, I am a Muslim

I might dress differently from you
Pray differently from you
Speak differently from you
But bottom line is
I am Human
Just like you

1 comment:

Asahaaf said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the bottom line i am just human being like u, Maasha'Allaah. I am proud to be Muslim, Al-hamdulilaah. Great vision and carefully planned words with excellence message. Yeah I am Muslim, this title tells you the main meaning behind the poem, Maasha'Allaah so keep your book and pen uncovered, i mean do write as many poems as you can