Saturday 28 February 2009

Worries

Why is it that worries lead to many things?
Many things that will lead to nowhere nice?
Worry gives life to anxiety
And anxiety is poison for the soul.

Why is it that worries occupy my mind
When I cannot solve my problems thinking about them?
Why do I worry when I know the sunrise brings hope every morning?
Why do I waste time worrying when worrying doesn’t solve a thing?

Why is it that worries lead to many things
When most things are not worth worrying about?

2 comments:

Amanda Sackur said...

Dear Zakia,

Another way of looking at this issue might be to harness worries; use your concerns to take action. How about joining the campaign to save London Met? Get in touch, anyway ...

Amanda

Asahaaf said...

I think worrying something shows that you care. We all know there are billion problems happening in this Dunya life but you can be save if you believe Allah, the holy book of Allah (Quran) and his messenger's Sunnah (SCW). I think it is good to have Sabir (Patience) and without doubt if you tolerate to everyone you will end up in secure and save environment where everyone dreams of you.